Freecharge offer – Freecharge is offering 100% cashback on recharge and bill payments. Promocode is to be applied to get the cashback. Offer is valid once per user. This offer is only for new users to freecharge or who have not made any transactions on Freecharge account before. You will get maximum cashback of Rs. 55. No minimum transaction amount.
This offer is valid till 14th Feb, 2017.
Just Follow the steps below:
Steps to get 100% cashback on Recharges and Bill payments through Freecharge:
2. Sign in / Sign up to Freecharge account.
3. Initiate your Recharge or Bill payments of your required amount.
4. Enter the promocode:
5. Then select the appropriate mode of payment by entering your credit / debit card complete the payment process. (Offer not valid for ADD CASH TRANSACTIONS and payment made through net banking, Freecharge balance, virtual cards or international cards or any Airtel transactions).
6. You will get the cashback amount in your Freecharge wallet instantly or within 24hrs with the validity of 185 days. (you will get a maximum cashback of Rs. 55)
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till 14th Feb 2017.
- No minimum transaction amount. Max cashback of Rs.55
- FEB55 promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid only Once per New user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking. FC Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline)
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account
For time to time update about offers with proper process, tutorial, also subscribe to our channel:
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**