PhonePe – Due to some limiting issue, network problem or multiple accounts issues, PhonePe has blocked its bank transfer feature in their app. But today we will give a nice trick in which you will able transfer your PhonePe wallet to Bank account successfully through Flipkart website. I will also share the procedure as well as the snapshots of the same with proof.
So transfer your Balance now to Bank account instantly through IMPS mode.
Just Follow the steps below:
Steps to transfer your PhonePe balance to Bank account through Flipkart website:
1. First, visit Flipkart website from here.
2. Login to your Flipkart account.
3. Then go to Menu > Account > Wallet.
4. If you have same mobile number linked to both Flipkart and PhonePe then you have to do nothing, it will automatically link your PhonePe wallet to your Flipkart wallet. But if you have different mobile number then first link your PhonePe account and then proceed further.
5. Click on Withdraw as shown below.
6. It will redirect you to your PhonePe account, just sign in by entering your PhonePe PIN.
7. Then tick mark or enter the bank details (like beneficiary name, ifsc code, account number) to which you want to transfer your PhonePe balance.
8. At last click on “WITHDRAW” and you will receive a successful message like this.
9. Within few seconds your amount will reflect in your bank account.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**