Paytm Daawat Devaaya Food offer – Get upto Rs. 75 Paytm cash on every Devaaya Food items like: Suji, Maida, Dalia, Atta, Basmati, Poha, Besan, etc pack. You can avail a total of 3 cash codes of Deevaya products on each Paytm account per user which means you can avail 3 cash codes in your Paytm account.
Offer valid till stocks last with your retailer. Offer is valid in India till January 31st, 2018
Just Follow the steps below:
How to get upto Rs. 75 Paytm cash from Daawat Devaaya Food products:
1. First visit your nearest General stores or Shopping to purchase the Devaaya Food Products like: Suji, Maida, Dalia, Atta, Basmati, Poha, Besan, etc.
2. Make sure that the “Free Paytm cash” offer is mentioned on the pack or not.
3. Purchase the pack and open it.
4. You will find a unique promocode inside the pack.
5. Then visit the Paytm Devaaya offer page.
6. Enter your unique coupon code in the box provided.
7. Then click on Proceed.
8. You will successfully receive Paytm cash depending on the pack your have purchased in your wallet soon.
Paytm cash Details:
- Dawat Devaaya Suji Pack – Free Rs. 10 Paytm cash
- Dawat Devaaya Maida Pack – Free Rs. 10 Paytm cash
- Dawat Devaaya Daliya Pack – Free Rs. 10 Paytm cash
- Dawat Devaaya Atta Pack – Free Rs. 75 Paytm cash
- Dawat Devaaya Basmati Pack – Free Rs. 20 Paytm cash
- Dawat Devaaya Poha Pack – Free Rs. 15 Paytm cash
- Dawat Devaaya Besan Pack – Free Rs. 25 Paytm cash
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I redeem my cash code?
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping.
What can I use Paytm Cash for?
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
How many cash codes can I use?
You can use upto 3 cash code in total till end of offer.
How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging?
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
Where can I download Paytm App from?
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm- L T Foods Ltd. Offer (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Product is also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by L T Foods Ltd. (“Partner”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- This Offer is valid in India till January 31st, 2018 on Devaaya Rice products and till November 30th 2017 on rest of the products (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Devaaya packs (Atta, Besan, Daliya, Maida, Poha, Suji, Basmati Rice, Mogra), referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only.
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Partner and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the Products, the participant will get the Coupon code (“Code”) inside the pack. After getting this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner.
- Participants will apply the code on www.paytm.com/devaaya. On successfully applying the code, the participant will get the respective amounts in their Paytm wallet.
- Each code is unique and can be used once. A single user account can avail the offer once.
- Paytm cashback is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he successfully applies the code on Paytm website and then completes the transaction . The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- The rice coupons will be valid till 31st January, 2018 and the remaining coupons will be valid till 30th November 2017.
- You can use the Paytm cashback thus collected for mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment, shopping etc.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail.
- Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount. Paytm/PARTNER does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, PARTNER and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- Neither PARTNER nor Paytm.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
- Paytm and PARTNER will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code.
- At any time Paytm and/or PARTNER reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
- PARTNER and/or Paytm reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- PARTNER and/or Paytm may require participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest.
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to paytm.com/care.
- The Offer is being conducted under the supervision of independent auditors.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97.
- PARTNER and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- PARTNER and/or Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- PARTNER and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Participant agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Partner, One97, Paytm its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Contest shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by PARTNER and Paytm whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Courts at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**