Amazon JIO Recharge Offer – Amazon is offering flat Rs. 99 cashback on your Amazon Pay Balance on JIO Prepaid recharge of Rs. 309 or more through your Amazon Pay Mobile recharge option. Offer is valid for first time mobile recharge on Amazon Pay. Or else get flat 100% cashback upto maximum cashback of Rs. 50 cashback on first time mobile recharge other than JIO network (Airtel is not currently supported). Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay Balance account within 7 days of recharge.
Offer is valid from 14th August, 2017 to 19th August, 2017 but now it is extended to 21st August.
Apart from this there is an additional offer in which, you will get 20% cashback upto Rs. 20 on Amazon Pay. And this offer is valid from 9th August, 2017 to 30th November, 2017. A total cashback that a customer can avail from this add-on offer is Rs. 300.
Just Follow the steps below:
How to get flat Rs. 99 cashback on JIO recharge and 20% cashback on subsequent recharges:
1. First, Download the Amazon App from the play store.
2. Install and open the app.
3. Sign in / Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Then in the Amazon App, just go to “Amazon Pay” in the side menu bar as shown below.
5. Click on “Mobile Recharge“.
6. Enter your “10 digit JIO Prepaid mobile number” and select your operator and circle.
7. Enter the amount of Rs. 309 or above in order to get the cashback in your Amazon Pay Balance.
Note: First make sure that you have enough balance in your Amazon Pay Balance to complete the transaction.
8. Then select on “Pay“.
9. Just complete the payment process and you will receive Rs. 99 cashback in your Amazon Pay Balance within 7 days of successful transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Jio Recharge offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
- All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect of recharge of prepaid mobile connections issued in India.
- This Jio Recharge Offer is valid from August 14, 2017 to Aug 19, 2017 (both days inclusive) and the Add-on Offer is valid from August 9, 2017 to Nov 30, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any customer who purchases a Jio prepaid mobile recharge of INR 309 or above on Amazon.in during the Offer Period (“Mobile Recharge”) and makes payment thereof using ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ (associated with such customer’s Amazon.in account), will be entitled to receive cashback of INR 99 as Amazon Pay balance, subject to it being their first recharge on Amazon.in with Amazon Pay balance. The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
- The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available HERE. The use of Amazon Pay Balance is governed by the Amazon Pay Balance Terms & Conditions, available HERE.
- This Offer is available only on the recharge for mobile connections issued in India, and not in respect of postpaid mobile bill payments or recharges for direct-to-home or payments of utility bills. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on recharge of prepaid mobile connections issued by select telecom operators that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
- The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) on all successful Mobile Recharges made on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any Mobile Recharge transaction that is cancelled, by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating the Amazon.in marketplace), or by the seller of the Mobile Recharge. Such cancellation may be for any reason whatsoever.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the eligible customer (as Amazon Pay Balance) within 7 days of doing the recharge.
- In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any queries or issues in relation to this offer should be addressed to Amazon Customer Service and will be entertained only during the offer period.
- All disputes between the customers and the seller of the Mobile Recharge will be resolved inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- Amazon will not be responsible and/or liable for handling or resolving any queries or issues regarding the status, fulfillment or credit of the Mobile Recharge amount in any manner whatsoever.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**