Google Tez App – Google has recently launched its new payment (UPI mode) app called as the Tez app that is currently available on both Android and iOS store. Google is also offering Rs. 51 for referrals to both referring and referred user.
Refer and Earn program by Google is for limited period of time. So avail the offer now and share more and more with your friends to get bonus from Google in your Tez app.
Just Follow the steps below:
How to install Google Tez App and earn Rs. 51 from each referral:
1. First, download the Google Tez app (Play store link) from here.
2. Install and open the app.
3. Select your Language.
4. Then give your mobile number (this should be your bank account registered mobile number) in order to make payment through UPI mode via Tez App.
5. A message will be sent from your mobile number (SMS cost may apply) for verification.
6. After verification, just select your 4 digit Google PIN to secure your Tez account.
7. That’s it, you will successfully completed your registration process.
8. Then make your first payment of minimum Re. 1 in order to receive Rs. 51 as sign up bonus in your Tez account and start referring your friends.
9. Then just click on “Offers” tab, and copy your referral link and share it with your friends and relatives.
10. Once your friend install the app through your referral link then both of you will receive Rs. 51 in your Tez account.
Refer and Earn:
1. In the Dashboard section of Tez app, just tap on “Offers“.
2. Again Tap on “See offer details“.
3. Just click on “Invite Friends” and share your referral link with your freinds.
4. Once your friend install the Google Tez app through your referral link and does his/her first transaction through Tez app, then both of you will receive Rs. 51 in your Tez wallet.
Terms & Conditions:
To participate in a Tez offer, you must agree to these official rules. You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these rules. These rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Tez Terms of Service. Google reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious Transactions/Activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Tez offer or the Tez offer program or any applicable terms and conditions at any time, in its sole discretion.
In addition to your compliance with the Tez Terms of Service, each Tez Customer can only use one set of Tez credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for each offer. The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Tez credentials. Below are the eligibility requirements for each offer.
Tez Referrals Offer
- You may invite anyone to join Tez and if your invitee registers on Tez through your unique Tez invite link (see offer details for your unique link), and successfully completes a payment using the Tez app, you are eligible for the Tez Referrals Offer.
- You and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fifty One (INR 51) each, in yours and the Invitee’s designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Tez accounts to receive payment from Google.
- You can only avail this offer once per registered invitee. Invitee can only avail of this offer only for his first Tez transaction.
- You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards.
- You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Tez offers.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google Inc, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**