How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online-
The government had announced that all mobile subscribers, including those having pre-paid SIM cards, to have their phone number linked to Aadhaar without fail. The deadline for verifying your aadhaar with your mobile number is extended to 31st March, 2018. After this date all mobile numbers which are not verified or linked to your aadhaar number will be deactivated without any further notice and by any chance it will not be activated again.
Due to various difficulties arising for many senior citizens and NRIs to link their mobile number to aadhaar through bio-metric verification at various retail stores and offices of respective telecom operators, government or Industry body COAI (Cellular Operators Association of India) had asked UIDAI for more time to operationalise new modes like OTP for Aadhaar-based re-verification of mobile subscriber’s SIMs.
Now, UIDAI and the mobile operators has started their IVRS based process to link the aadhaar number through OTP in your mobile itself instead of doing the bio-metric verification at the stores.
Hurry up, last date for verifying your mobile number with aadhaar is 31st March, 2018.
Just Follow the steps below:
How to link your Aadhaar with mobile number online via OTP (IVRS process):
1. Just dial a number and call “14546“ (UID Recipient Number) from your mobile number. (TOLL FREE)
Note: Currently these operators are working: Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone.
2. This call is computer generated automated voice system in which first you have to select your preferred language.
3. Then it will start demographic verification or the IVRS process of linking your Aadhaar.
4. Enter your “12-digit Aadhaar number” when asked and confirm your mobile number again.
5. Just, enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number.
6. Once OTP is verified, your aadhaar will be linked to your mobile number instantly.
Share this with your friends and relatives which will help them for the Aadhaar mobile number linking process.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**