Paytm – Paytm is offering upto Rs. 200 cashback on completion of KYC process i.e. linking your Aadhaar with the paytm wallet. In this offer you will get instant cashback of Rs. 20 in your paytm wallet within 72 hrs of completion of KYC process and rest additional Rs. 180 cashback through Recharge and bill payments through Paytm by using the promo code: AADHAAR200. Details of additional cashback of Rs. 180 are give in the below description.
Hurry up, limited period offer. This offer is valid till 31st December, 2018.
Just Follow the steps below:
How to get cashback upto Rs. 200 on completion of KYC:
2. Sign in / Sign up to your Paytm account and complete your profile and OTP verification process. (For new users only)
3. In the Paytm app dashboard section, click on Link Aadhaar.
4. Then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and name as on Aadhaar card and accept the terms and conditions and proceed further.
5. And then complete your KYC process by verifying your through OTP sent to your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
6. After completion of KYC process, you will get Rs. 20 cashback within 72 hrs.
7. To get additional cashback of Rs. 180 use the coupon code: AADHAAR200 on recharge and bill payments. (Offer not valid for Airtel recharge/bill payments)
Note: This additional cash back of Rs. 180 will be spread across next 9 months. You can use this promocode every month to recharge or pay bills and get Rs. 20 cash back on a minimum bill amount of Rs. 100.
8. After applying the coupon code successfully, make the payment and you will get the cashback of Rs. 20 on every transaction per user per month for 9 months.
Terms and Conditions:
- Get cashback of Rs. 20 within 72 hours of approval of your KYC. There is no promo code required for this and Rs. 20 will be credited in your Paytm wallet within 72 hours. This is not applicable to KYC completed through home visit
- Use promo code AADHAAR200 to avail Rs. 180 additional Cashback on recharge/bill payments.
- This additional cash back of Rs. 180 will be spread across next 9 months. You can use this promocode every month to recharge or pay bills and get Rs. 20 cash back on a minimum bill amount of Rs. 100
- Promo code can be used 1 time per user per month for 9 months
- User can use it a maximum of 9 times
- A number can be recharge maximum of 9 times
- Not valid on recharge of Airtel recharge & bill payments
- Offer is valid till 31st December 2018
- By participating in this offer, you agree to be legally bound by and abide by these terms & conditions. You confirm and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to conform to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms & conditions, please do not participate in this offer.
- This offer is sponsored, organized and administered by One97 Communications Ltd, a company having its registered office at 1st Floor , Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301 One97 (hereinafter referred to as “One97” / “One97”).
- To participate in this offer, you should (i) have Paytm account/ wallet holder in India (ii) be of or above 18 years of age (iii) must be a resident of India;
- You also consent to the information being shared by One97 with its affiliates and service providers and to the information being processed and stored in the servers of One97 or its service providers, inside or outside India.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, Website, WAP/App portal, and all material or content related to the offer shall remain, at all times, owned by One97 and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained in this WAP/App portal/Website is made available for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Subject to any applicable law all warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by One97.
- In all matters relating the Cashback offer, the decision of One97 Communications Limited shall be final and binding in all respects
- We reserve the right to modify/change / withdraw all or any of the terms applicable to the Cashback offer, without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any user from the benefit of the Cashback offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for purpose of availing the benefits under the Cashback offer or by using Paytm website
- In no event, the entire liability of One97 Communications Limited for any dispute arising in connection with the Cashback offer shall exceed the cashback amount that the user is entitled to under the said offer.
- One97 Communications Limited in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses/damages in any event whatsoever. You shall indemnify and keep indemnified One97 and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which One97 may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of your representations or obligations under these Terms and Conditions hereunder, any failure by you to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party
- One97 Communications Limited shall not be liable for (i) any claims or grievances’/ defects/deficiencies solely attributable to the online partner’s to whom the payment is made/to be made (ii) any claims arising due to Force Majeure events or situations beyond its reasonable control.
- Tax liability, if any, will be borne by user
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Users are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- Other Terms & Conditions and paytm policies apply.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the offer, if any, shall be addressed to customer support on- customer service (plz give address/ phone number/email id for complaints)
- All disputes shall be governed by laws of India and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**