Paytm Payment Bank – As promised by Paytm regarding the Paytm Physical Debit card for ATM withdrawals and merchant card swipe transactions, Paytm has recently launched it’s Physical Rupay Debit card and started booking of the card delivery through the Paytm app itself. With the help of this card you can able to use your Paytm Payment Bank amount for the different merchant transactions, ATM withdrawals and transfer. RuPay cards are accepted at 80,000+ online merchants.
Paytm Rupay Debit card has an issuance charge of Rs. 120 only which you have to pay during the card booking in Paytm wallet and a annual subscription charge of Rs. 100.
For all Rates and Charges of Paytm Payment Bank, CLICK HERE.
Just Follow the steps below:
How to order Paytm Physical Rupay Debit card:
1. First, update your Paytm app from play store or apple store (for iOS Devices).
2. Login / Sign up to your Paytm account.
3. Then click on the “Bank” icon in the below taskbar.
Note: You must have be a Paytm Payment Bank user to order your Paytm Rupay Debit card, if not first open your Paytm Payment Bank through e-KYC process.
4. Click on the “Debit & ATM card” as shown below.
5. Just click on “Request Card” and select or add your shipping address for the card delivery.
6. Then, you have to pay an card issuance charge of Rs. 120.
7. After completion of the payment process of Rs. 120, you will successfully place your order of your Paytm Rupay Debit card and your card will be delivered shortly in your address.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**