Paytm 10 pe 30 UPI offer – Paytm is offering flat Rs. 30 cashback on doing 10 UPI transfer with minimum transaction amount of Rs. 1500 each. This offer is valid for all Paytm users. This offer can be availed 7 times per user during the offer period which means on doing 70 UPI transfers, you get Rs. 210 cashback.
Hurry up, limited period offer.
Just Follow the steps below:
Steps to get Rs. 210 cashback on 70 UPI transfers through Paytm:
2. Sign in / Sign up to your Paytm account.
3. Then in the Paytm Dashboard section, click on three lines left side Menu and then click on “Cashback offers“.
Note: click here to start or opt for Paytm UPI transaction. (If you register for Paytm UPI through this link then you will get Rs. 20 cashback, otherwise not). To know in more details, click here
4. There you will find “10 pe 30 UPI offer“, just click on it.
5. Click on “Do first UPI payment“.
6. Initiate UPI transfer of Rs. 1500 or above through your Paytm UPI linked (i.e. <upiadress>@paytm) Bank account by clicking on “Bank Transfer“.
7. After doing your first UPI transfer, again go to the Cashback offers >> Participate in that offer and then do the remaining 9 UPI transfers to same UPI id or different UPI id.
Note: Without Participating in that offer, don’t do the rest UPI transaction as it will not be counted.
8. After completing your 10 UPI transfers, you will be credited with Rs. 30 cashback in your Paytm wallet within 24 hrs.
9. Now to get extra Rs. 180 cashback, repeat the process from step 3 to step 8 for 9 more times, as you can avail this offer for a total of 7 times.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm wallet within 2 working days after you are eligible for cashback.
- If you don’t participate in the offer, you transactions will not get linked in the offer.
- You can avail this offer a maximum of 10 times during the campaign validity.
- Offer applicable in Android and iOS app version 7.0.0 and above.
- Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Ignore if KYC is done.
***If you like this, then share this post***
**Feel free to comment us below, if you have any queries regarding this**